Mukhyamantri Vishesh Sahayata Yojana Bihar 2024 Apply Online – Corona Sahayata App Download Migrant Workers Registration At aapda.bih.nic.in (आपदा प्रबंधन विभाग वेबसाइट लिंक). मुख्यमंत्री विशेष स्वास्थ्य सहायता योजना बिहार ऑनलाइन आवेदन कैसे करें इसकी पूरी जानकारी इस पर दी हुई है. Check Bihar Mukhyamantri Corona Tatkal Sahayata Yojana Online Application Form, App Download, How To Apply Online, Application / Payment Status, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents List, Last Date For This Page.
मुख्यमंत्री विशेष स्वास्थ्य सहायता योजना बिहार ऑनलाइन आवेदन – aapda.bih.nic.in
आपदा प्रबंधन विभाग , बिहार पटना के माध्यम से मुख्यमंत्री विशेष सहायता योजना अन्तर्गत बिहार के विभिन्न कोरंटीन केंद्रों पर रह रहे बिहार के बाहर से रेलवे, बस या अन्य साधनों के द्वारा आये प्रवासी मजदूर को सहायता राशि के रूप में रेल किराया तथा रु.500 सहायता राशि जोड़कर (देय राशि कम से कम रु.1000) दी जाएगी |
Direct Link To Apply Online For Bihar Mukhyamantri Vishesh Sahayata Yojana Given Here!
यह योजना केवल उन्हीं प्रवासी मजदूर के लिए है जो बिहार राज्य के निवासी है एवं बिहार के बाहर से रेलवे, बस या अन्य साधनों के द्वारा आये है तथा बिहार में अवस्थित विभिन्न कोरंटीन केंद्रों पर या होम कोरंटीन पर रह रहे है |
इसके लिए जरूरी कागजात निम्नलिखित है
- लाभार्थी के रेल टिकट की प्रति
- लाभार्थी के नाम से बैंक खाता जो किसी बैंक के ब्रांच में हो
अन्य महत्वपूर्ण बातें –
- मोबाइल नंबर SMS भेजने के लिए उपयोग में लाया जायेगा|
- इससे सम्बंधित सहायता सिर्फ बैंक खाता में हीं भेजा जायेगा|
Mukhyamantri Vishesh Sahayata Yojana Bihar 2024 Apply Online
Mukhyamantri Vishesh Sahayata Yojana was inaugurated by the Bihar government on April 6, 2020. The state government gave financial help to lakhs of migrant workers who were stranded in other states because to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) shutdown through the Corona Sahayata scheme. The Bihar government had asked migrant workers to register and apply for this scheme online at aapda.bih.nic.in. People might also apply for the CM Vishesh Sahayata Yojana online via the Bihar Corona Tatkal Sahayata App or aapda.bih.nic.in website.
- Haryana Chatravriti Yojana Form
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Scheme
- Kisan Krishi Udan Yojana
- PM Kusum Yojana
Bihar Corona Tatkal Sahayata App – aapda.bih.nic.in
Every Bihari who has been stranded in other states, such as UP, MP, Bihar, Delhi, and others, is eligible. On April 6, 2020, CM Nitish Kumar transferred an amount of Rs. 10.35 crore to the Bihar Mukhyamantri Vishesh Sahayata Yojana. More than 1.03 lakh migrant employees had money paid directly into their bank accounts in the amount of Rs 1,000 apiece.
From the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund, each beneficiary received Rs. 1k in assistance (CMRF). Mukhyamantri Vishesh Sahayata Yojana online applications were sought, and consumers were able to apply online via an app or a disaster management website.
Bihar Mukhyamantri Vishesh Sahayata Yojana Online Application
In the aftermath of the Coronavirus, the Bihar government has issued an online application form for the Mukhyamantri Vishesh Sahayata Yojana. Download the Corona Tatkal Sahayata Yojana mobile app and fill out the application form to register. The entire procedure can be viewed by clicking on the given below link.
Bihar Mukhyamantri Vishesh Sahayata Yojana Eligibility Criteria
The CM Vishesh Sahayata Yojana aided construction workers and poor people who were stranded outside the state and unable to return home due to the COVID-19 shutdown. Before filing Bihar Corona Tatkal Sahayata App Registration for CM Vishesh Sahayata Yojana, applicants had to examine the qualifying criteria as well as the document list:
- The applicant must be a Bihar permanent resident and must be stranded outside the state owing to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) shutdown.
- The applicant must have a bank account in any of Bihar’s banks.
Mukhyamantri Corona Sahayata Yojana Bihar Required Documents
- A copy of the applicant’s Aadhaar card
- A bank account in the applicant’s name
It is vital to note that the applicant’s photo (selfie) on the mobile app must match the photo on their Aadhar card, therefore both images must be clear. A single Aadhar card number could only be registered once. Applicants have to use the Bihar Corona Tatkaal Sahayata Cellphone app to enter an OTP issued to their registered mobile number.The CM Vishesh Sahayata Yojana funds were transferred to the applicants’ bank accounts via Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT).
CM Vishesh Sahayata Yojana – Progress Report
Over 3.10 lakh migrant workers filed for Rs. 1,000 assistance between 10 April 2020 and 10 April 2020, either through a link on the disaster management website or the Corona Tatkal Sahayata App. Around 2.91 lakh migrant workers applied online in only three days after the link was posted on the website/app on April 3rd.
Delhi had the most applications with 55,264, followed by Haryana with 41,050, Maharashtra with 30,576 and Gujarat with 25,638. Lakshadweep union territory submitted at least eight applications. The majority of the 1.03 lakh workers who received aid came from Saran district, with 7281 coming from there, followed by 6,821 from Muzzafarpur, and 6,792 from Madhubani.
- To learn more about the Bihar government’s efforts to combat Coronavirus, visit the Disaster Management Department’s press statement from April 6, 2020, at http://disastermgmt.bih.nic.in/notice/COVID-19 06.pdf.
- Visit disastermgmt.bih.nic.in, the official website of Bihar Disaster Management.
- bih.nic.in is the straight link to apply online. Send an email to [email protected] for any technical support with the app, or call the following helpline numbers: Krishna – 8789410978 (M), Abhinav – 7667426822 (M), Raj – 9534547098 (M), Adarsh – 8292825106 (M), Inderjit – 8986294256 (M), Shubham – 8271226204 (M) (M).
|Application Form Link||Click Here|