www.sebexam.org gujarat-education.gov.in SEB online form 2024 Apply Online. Check Last Date to Enroll Online for Seb Form 2024-25 state examination board Gandhinagar, Gujarat has released a post for school inspector. The post was released a few days ago. The applicants who want to apply for this job, follow our article & get all the information regarding the post.
SEB online form 2024 – gujarat-education.gov.in:
The State Examination Board, Government of Gujarat has released a notification for the post of “School Inspector”. The Gujarat Council of Education is the institution that has always served its service to expand the quality of education in schools. All the participants who are willing to apply for the school inspector post, apply ASAP because the last date to apply is being announced & we are sure you don’t want to miss this chance. The last date for all the candidates to apply for school inspector is 13th February 2024. After this date, no one can apply for the post. All the details regarding the post such as eligibility criteria, how to apply for the post, documentation required will be provided below the article. To know each & every small thing of the ‘School Inspector’ post follow our article & get all the information. In the below article you’ll find the official website from where you have to apply & also you will get the notification released by the Examination board Gandhinagar, Government of Gujarat.
Overall information regarding the school inspector post – SEB Gujarat 2024 Recruitment:
|Name of Organization||State Examination Board|
|Organization Comes under||Government of Gujarat|
|Title of Post||School Inspector|
|Starting date to apply||09/02/2024|
|Last date to apply||13/02/2024|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Language to fill the application form||Only English|
|Application fees||Rs. 100 approx.|
Documents required in www.sebexam.org Vacacny:
- 10th class mark sheet.
- 12th class mark sheet.
- ID proof
- Address proof
- Birth certificate.
- Character certificate of the institution
- Passport size photograph with digital signature
Eligibility Criteria for school inspector – SEB Gujarat Jobs:
- Applicant must have done graduation.
- No NRI candidate will be allowed.
Age Criteria to apply in gujarat-education.gov.in seb 2024 Application Form:
- The minimum age of the candidate to apply is 18.
- The maximum age of the candidate to apply – will be uploaded soon on the official website.
Important dates to apply in gujarat-education.gov.in SEB online form 2024:
- Starting date for applying – February 9, 2024
- Late date for applying – February 13, 2024
- Starting date & time to pay application fees – February 9, 2024, | 2 PM
How to apply www.sebexam.org online form 2024:
- Visit the official website via sebexam.org and click on Apply online on the home page.
- After clicking it, a new page will appear on your screen. Now, go to the school inspector post and click on apply.
- A new screen will appear having the application form. All the details in the application form should be in English only.
- Now, fill in the personal details such as Teacher code, Last name, First name, Full name, Gender, Mobile Number, DOB, and many more.
- Now come down to the Academic details and fill in all the information such as educational qualification, teacher type, etc.
- Further fill in the school details such as school village, school address, school block, school type, etc.
- After filling in all the details click on submit. Further, a new page will appear which will give you the application number that will be used for further process.
- then, click on “Upload photograph” enter the application number and DOB & click on submit.
- A new window will appear on which the applicant has to upload its photograph & a signature.
- Again, the applicants have to confirm the application number & DOB.
- Now a new page will appear having all the details the applicant has entered. The applicant has to check all the details and click on confirm. (After confirming no editing pf details can be done)
- After confirming, click on print application and enter the confirmation number & DOB & submit it.
- After going to all the stages click on pay fees online & the payment page will appear. Now pay application fees via credit card, debit card, internet banking & click on make payment. Further, download the receipt.
Some Important Links:
State Examination Board official website – click here