www.presiuniv.ac.in Presidency University Admission 2024 – UG PG Application Form. Presidency College Kolkata PUBDET / PUMDET Admission 2024 2025 Open.
Presidency University Admission 2024 – PUBDET / PUMDET Online Application Form
The Presidency College University of Kolkata has started the admission form 202. Students can the admission form for PUBDET before the last date. You can apply through online mode. Students should go through the Presidency College Admission process before applying for admission. Presidency University Admission 2024 is also based on merit and entrance test. The PUMDET admission forms are for all the UG and PG courses. The Presidency College has set easy eligibility criteria for the admission of students. The Presidency College has set the online mode of admission in 2024 in order to make the admission process more easy for the students.
- DAV Guru Shikshanam PG Admission
- Cluster University Srinagar Admission
- Kalyani University M.Phil Admission
- Banaras Hindu University Admission
- Nalanda Open University B.Ed Admission
- IIT Delhi PHD Admission
- Kerala University UG Admission
Application Process For Presidency College Kolkata Admission
The Application Process for the Admission in Presidency College is started from 09 January 2024. The process for the admission will be online. Students have to visit the official website of the PUBDET. There will be no offline process for admission. The application fee will also payed through the online mode. Students can also check the full admission process on the official website of the Presidency.
Important Dates For PUBDET / PUMDET Application Form 2024
Students have to apply before the last date for the admission and the application fee should be paid on the date asked. The dates for the admission are as follows.
|Expected Availability of Application Form
|09 Jan 2024
|12 Mar 2024
|Expected Last date to fill the application form
|06 Feb 2024
|26 Mar 2024
|Expected Form correction Date
|07 – 09 Feb 2024
|Issuance of admit card Expected date
|06 Apr 2024
|Date of Examination (Expected)
|11 & 12 Apr 2024
|Declaration of result (Expected)
|08 May 2024
Application Fee For Presidency University UG PG Admission
The admission form is online available. The students need to pay for the application form through the online mode. students can pay through the Debit Card, Credit Card or through net banking. students can check the application fees written below.
|Name of Exam
Documents Required for Presidency University Admission
The students while applying for admission should have the documents which are required during the admission. The documents which are needed for the admission are as follows.
- Original and Photocopy of the following items.
- Photo ID card
- Category/caste certificate(if applicable)
- Certificate of physical disability (PwD) (if applicable)
- Mark-sheet & certificate of 10th Standard
- Mark-sheet of 10+2 level
- Graduation Marksheet & Certificate(if applicable)
- Post Graduation Marksheet & Certificate(if applicable)
- Soft copy of Photo (200 pixel X 200 pixel) and signature (200 pixel X 50 pixel) in Pendrive or CD
- Five affidavits in original.
How To Apply Online For Presidency University Admission 2024
Students have to apply online as we have already discussed above. But students get confused while filling the forms let’s discuss the full process in steps for filling the application form.
- Students need to visit the official website for the admission https://www.presiuniv.ac.in/.
- Select the registration link notification from all the notification on the home page.
- Fill all the registration details asked for registration.
- Now choose a strong password that you can remember for the further process.
- A small message will be sent to your registered mobile number for registration.
Fill Application Form
- Select the application form.
- Use the registration Number and Password to log in.
- Fill all the details asked in the application form.
- Choose the examination center.
Uploading of Documents
- After clicking on the continue button.
- In the new tab upload the scanned documents.
- students should be careful while uploading the documents.
- Upload the scanned passport size photo and signature.
- Click on the finish and continue button.
- A new tab will appear for the payment method.
- Fill the amount 500.
- Choose the option as per your availability such as debit card, credit card, etc.
- Fill the amount and click on the ok button.
- Take the print of the payment receipt through the printer.
86/1 College Street
Contact Number: (033)-40529999
Click Here To Apply Online For Presidency University Admission 2024. Stay connected with us for the latest admission updates. Ask your queries in below comment box.