Orunodoi Online Apply 2024 Login – Orunodoi is a scheme launched by the Government of Assam to give support to the poor families of Assam. Under the scheme, the government is providing Rs. 1000/- to approx. 19.10 lakh families in their bank accounts.
Orunodoi Yojana 2024 – www.orunodoi.in Payment Beneficiary:
It is a scheme established by the government of Assam to help poor families who come under NFSA or not. According to the yojana, the government is providing some amount so that families can get the beneficiaries such as medicines, food, daily needs, etc. To get the benefits of the scheme, the applicant should be a resident of Assam. Another condition is that the household income of the candidate must be less than Rs. 2 Lakh Per Anum. The launching date of the yojana is Dec 1, 2020. For the government of Assam, it was a proud & ambitious step taken towards the people. The main aim of this scheme was ‘Economic Empowerment of Women’ & ‘Taking the poor out of BPL according to the Sustainable Development Goals’. To know more about how to register under the Orunodoi scheme follow the below article.
General Information of assam orunodoi scheme:
|Name the Article||Orunodoi Online Apply 2024 Login – www.orunodoi.in|
|Initiated by||Mr. Himanta Biswa Sarma|
|Main Objective||Economic Empowerment of Women|
|Scheme Under||Government of Assam|
|Total beneficiaries||1931991 approx.|
The objective of the Orunodoi Online Apply Scheme
- The main objective of the scheme is the Economic Empowerment of Women.
- Helping the poor to reach out of BPL according to the committed Sustainable Development Goal (SDG).
Services offered by Orunodoi
- View Status
- Submit Grievance (Complaint, suggestion, seeking guidance/information)
- Raise a Complaint
- View Beneficiary Status
Eligibility Conditions – Assam Orunodoi Yojana 2024:
- The person should be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidate’s total income should be less than Rs 2 Lakh per annum.
- Chosen members should have a bank account.
Priorities under the given scheme – Orunodoi Apply Online
- Divorced Females
- Unmarried Females
- Specially-challenged member
- Separated females
Non – Eligible Beneficiary under the – Orunodoi Status Check
- Government Employees
- Income-tax Payers
- Household without female member.
How to Orunodoi Online Apply 2024 Login – Process of Check www.orunodoi.in Payment Beneficiary Status:
Step 1 – The candidates have to visit the official website of Assam Orunodoi via https://www.orunodoi.in/.
Step 2 – On the homepage, search view status and click on it.
Step 3 – After clicking it, a new window will appear having the list of all districts.
Step 4 – Select your district. Now a new page will appear on the screen.
Step 5 – To view the application status the user has to enter the name or beneficiary number.
Step 6 – Click on enter. The application will be displayed on the screen.
How to raise complaint –
- The candidates have to visit the official website of Assam Orunodoi via https://www.orunodoi.in/.
- On the homepage, search submit a grievance and click on it.
- After clicking it, a new window will appear having the grievance form.
- Now, the user has to enter the name, mobile number, email id, district, pin code, category of grievance, a brief description of grievance. Select your district. Now a new page will appear on the screen.
- Now click on submit.
Some Important Links:
Orunodoi Scheme Official Website – click here