Kpsc Thulasi Login My Profile thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in – The Kerala PSC Thulasi is providing various state jobs. All the interested candidates can register themselves on the portal. The program is launched by the Government of Kerala to offer jobs for various posts.
Kpsc Thulasi kpsc Login:
The state government of Kerala has launched a program under which the people can get recruited for various posts. The program is known as ‘Kerala Public Service Commission. The Kerala PSC conducts the exams for civil service jobs in the state. The organization strictly follows the guidelines of UPSC, thus the candidates will be listed based on merit & reservations. The program aims to promote employment by making aspirants do government jobs & by recruiting them. The registration has opened for the aspirants, those who are willing to work can register themselves.
Kpsc registration process will be done via filing an online form. The aspirant has to visit the official portal Kerala PSC to complete registration. To know more about the registration process follow the below article. The article will provide you with information about the eligibility criteria, registration process & other small details to apply.
Overall information regarding KPSC 014/2024 Psc Notification:
|Name of program||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Name of portal||PSC Thulasi|
|Initiated by||State Government of Kerala|
|Beneficiaries||People of Kerala|
|Age limit||21-50 years|
|Mode of registration||Online|
Eligibility criteria to register under the KPSC – Category No :
- The candidate must be a citizen of Kerala.
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 21 years.
- The candidate must clear 10+2/graduation/post-graduation.
- No NRI candidates are allowed.
Important instructions when applying KPSC Thulasi :
- Maximum size of the photograph to be uploaded in the digital form – 30kb
- Image dimension of the photograph to be uploaded – 150W X 200H px
- Image format – JPG
- The name & date of the photo taken must be inscripted in black color text with a rectangular background at the bottom of the photograph.
Helpline numbers of KPSC portal :
These numbers are available in only working hours
Documents required for registration – Psc Notification:
- ID Proof
- Address proof
- Scanned or Digital photograph
How to register www keralapsc thulasi login my profile:
- Visit the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission via thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in.
- On the home page click on the new registration (Sign Up).
- Further, a new page will appear having a registration form.
- The candidate has to fill in the details such as name, dob, gender, father’s name, mother’s name, religion, caste, sub-caste, mobile number, etc.
- Further, the candidate has to attach the ID Proof.
- Now, the user has to fill in the user id & password.
- On the declaration, the segment writes the code for verification which is visible on the screen & click on register.
How to Access Psc Login Page :
- Visit the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission via thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in
- On the home page enter the user id & password which you have set in the registration process.
- Further, write the access code for the verification which is visible on the screen.
- Now, click on login.
Some important links:
Kerala Public Service Commission official website – click here