Namo e Tablet Registration 2024 – Namo e Tablet Yojana is a scheme that was established to help students to learn digitally. Under this scheme, free tablets will be given to the students of colleges. The tablet will be given at a price of 1000 to the student. To know more about this read the article below.
Namo E- tablet yojana – Namo Tablet:
A new scheme has been launched in Gujarat known as “Namo”. The policy aims to give e-tablets to approx. 3.5 lakh college students. Under this scheme, the students of colleges will get a tablet for 1000 rupees whereas the real market price of the tablet is approximate Rs. 8000-9000. The government has taken this step to improve the learning of students & make the country digitally. The new step was taken to turn modern education to new heights. To know more about this Yojana, follow the article below. The below article contains all the necessary information such as eligibility criteria, how to apply, etc.
Overview details of the Namo e-tablet – namo tablet yojana 2024:
|Name of Scheme||Namo e-tablet Yojana|
|Scheme main objective||Provide tablets to students for Rs. 1000/-|
|Scheme Under||State Government|
|Mode to apply||Online|
Specs Details of Namo e-tablet – Namo Yojana:
|Battery||3450 mAh Li-lon|
|Processor||1.3GHz Media Tek|
|Internal Memory||8 GB|
|Camera||2 MP rear, 0.3 MP front|
|O.S||Android v5.1 Lollipop|
|Price||Rs 8000 – 9000|
|Warranty||1 year for the handset, 6 months in box accessories|
Eligibility criteria under Namo e-tablet 2024:
- To be eligible, the candidate’s household income should not be more than 1 lakh rupees.
- The candidate should be a resident of Gujarat.
- The candidate should be below the poverty line to be eligible under this scheme.
- The candidate must have passed his/her 12th standard & should go to college.
- Only college students are eligible under the scheme.
Documents Required while applying under Namo Tablet Yojana – Namo scheme 2024:
- Candidate’s Address proof
- Voter ID card
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- College enrolled certificate
How to Register in Namo Scheme – Namo E tablet Registration:
- Firstly, to register in the scheme, the candidate should visit his/her respective college and ask the authority for the same.
- Further, the institute will provide the information of the eligible candidates to the official website.
- After that, the responsible authority has to open his account on the official portal by entering the unique institute ID.
- Later on, a window will appear and the authority will go to ‘Add New Student’.
- Further, the authority will provide all your details in the portal & then will charge Rs 1000/-.
- The candidate will get a receipt against the payment & this receipt number has to be entered on the website
- After finishing the process, the tablet will be finally provided to you.
Some Important Links:
Official website link – click here