Traffic Challan Discount Public View TS Traffic E Challan Check Status – The Telangana state traffic police authorities have made a digital system in the challan process. By using this system, the offenders can directly pay their challans instantly by sitting anywhere. Those who have pending challans can use this system to pay their challans.
TS Traffic E Challan Check Status echallan.tspolice.gov.in:
The Telangana state has made a very good system for collecting challans. The Telangana state traffic authorities have made a digital system by which the traffic offenders can pay their challans easily from anywhere, without visits to the police stations. The system is directly connected to the traffic police central servers that directly update your paid penalty & offer you an e-receipt. It is a good system to reduce the cash mode & increase the e-pay modes to pay the penalty. The portal of the Telangana traffic police e-challan provides you with all the information about the challan status which means the people can check their pending challans & can also retrieve fine challans. In case the offender avoids their fines, they may have to face higher consequences like may have to give higher charges, license suspension or cancellation or they can also get behind the bars. To know more about how to pay the challan follow the below article. The article will provide you with all the information regarding the challan system, how to pay challans online, and many more.
General information regarding the e-challan ts check:
|Name of article||[echallan.tspolice.gov.in Traffic Challan Discount Public View] TS Traffic E Challan|
|launched by||Telangana state traffic police|
|Comes under||Government of Telangana|
|Mode of paying challan||Online|
|Facilities provided by the portal||
|Consequences of evading challans||
Facilities provided by the Hyderabad traffic challan news:
- The people can check the status of their challan.
- The people can pay their fines (challans) without visiting the police station.
- The people can get an e-receipt of the paid fines.
- The people can pay the fine with any source of payment.
Consequences for evading e-challan – pending challan Telangana:
- The offender’s license can be canceled.
- The offender may have to pay higher charges for avoiding or for not paying challan timely.
- The offender’s license can be suspended.
- The offender can also get behind bars.
Attributes of the Telangana State Police e challan ts hyd traffic police:
- The system has live connectivity to the main server of the police.
- On spot, challan is an issue irrespective of server issue
- It gives 15 Mbps bandwidth to make the police station connected to the e-challan server.
How to pay e challan ts hyd traffic police:
- Visit the Telangana state police integrated e-challan system portal via echallan.tspolice.gov.in.
- In the next step click on the ‘Check challan status’.
- Further, enter the details such as vehicle number and driving license number.
- Wait for a few minutes the system will verify your credentials.
- If the challan is not found, it means you have paid all your fines & the system will display a message ‘no challan found’.
- If the challan gets found against you, the system will display all the information regarding it.
- Further, to pay the challan you have to enter the mode of payment by which you want to pay the challan.
- In case of any late challan, the system may show you a late fine also.
- Pay the dues and here’s how you can pay challan easily.
Some important links:
Telangana state police integrated e-challan system official website – click here